Monday, February 1, 2010

New Beginnings

The tech and blog savvy will notice immediately I am not the slickest person on the blogosphere. It is not my intention to be, but simply to share thoughts on various subjects. Now that publishing no longer requires paper, ink, presses (or a publisher for that matter), we can all join the fray. I do so now.

I will try to constrain myself to write about what I find most important; the vital intersection of faith and life. That does leave quite a large swath of living though.

As my title indicates, I assert we have our religious beliefs, some held loosely, some held rabidly, but all held partially. So great a man as Paul the Apostle could recognize this, so should we.

Several people have told me I should write. Now we'll see what they know.

No comments:

Post a Comment